- NANOG Tutorials: A great resource with a long list of tutorials on many aspects of networking by leading experts.
Intra-Domain and Inter-Domain Routing
MPLS, VPNs and MP-BGP
Address Lookups and Packets Classification
Resources Reservations and Traffic Engineering
- Resource Reservation (RSVP) Tutorial: From Cisco's web site.
- Network Calculus. Jean-Yves Le Boudec (EPFL) Web Page on Network Calculus.
- OpenNetworking Lab (ONL) Tutorial. A tutorial on the ONL resources, including a chapter on "Filters, Queues, and Bandwidth" that includes a section on the token bucket (under Link Rates).
- Matthew Roughan page on traffic matrices: A page with a wealth of information, including papers and presentations, on how to obtain traffic matrices and the various solutions that have been proposed for that purpose.
- Best Practices for Determining the Traffic Matrix in IP Networks: APRICOT 2005 presentation by T. Telkamp discussing various tools and approaches, in particular based on NetFlow, for constructing traffic matrices.
- Best Practices in Network Planning and Traffic Engineering: Presentation at RIPE 61, Rome, Italy, November 2010.